Bob Brothers, January 2011
Your “brand” is the sum of everything that people think, feel, believe and ‘know’ about you, your product and your company
Your logos, trademarks and advertising slogans symbolize the performance, quality and service you promise to deliver
Successful brands can earn Million$ or Billion$ for their owners
Communicate … Then deliver what you promise
You are unique – Your brand building strategy should be, too
“Branding” is a concept, a strategy, an exercise dear to the hearts of business owners and marketing leaders. Unfortunately, “brand” and “branding” are subjects as likely to sow confusion and wasted resources as they are to drive business and marketing excellence.
The foundation of successful branding - whether you’re a start-up entrepreneur, a lone professional or a corporate marketing leader – is a solid business strategy, solidly executed:
- An offering that promises to satisfy the needs and expectations of your customers
- Execution that consistently delivers the values and experiences you promise
Here are 5 things that every start-up entrepreneur, every corporate marketing manager, and every business owner should know about building your brand and the value it represents.
1. Your Brand is Your Reputation and Your Promise
2. Logos, Names and Tag Lines Symbolize Your Brand
3. Successful Branding Puts $$$ in the Bank
4. In the Beginning, Communicate, Then Deliver Everything You Promise
5. Build a Branding Strategy That’s Right for YOU
Successful branding is an investment in hard work, consistent attention, and patience, but the pay-off can add Million$ or Billion$ to the value of your company.
"Your Brand is Your Business" tells you what you need to know to create and protect your successful brand.
To obtain your copy of this valuable e-book, visit ...
or at Barnes and Noble